Burj al Arab is a luxury hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
It is the third tallest hotel in the world and stands on an artificial island, connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of a ship.
The Burj al Arab is the worlds only 7 star hotel.
We went for Arabesque Afternoon Tea in the Sahn Eddar restaurant on the first floor of the hotel overlooking the beach
We started of with Louis Roederer Champagne
- Citrus Date Salad, Almond Milk Jelly and Moroccan Tea Sherbet
- Kabsa Marinated Chicken salad, Harissa Sesame Pide
- Baked Eggplant, Sumac and Mohamarra Slice
- Minted Lentil and Burghul Kotta Saffron Tahina
- Cured Red Snapper, Squid Ink Cone
- Labneh Mejool Date, Walnut, Preserved Orange
- Slow Roasted Marinated Lamb Shoulder.
- Ladyfinger Potato Ragout, Zataar Lamb Jus
- Chocolate and cardamon Scone
- Sumac and Barberry Scone
- Homemade Passion-fruit Jam, Date Jam and Clotted Cream
- Spiced Carrot and Cinnamon Cake, Mint Cream, Salted Orange and Caraway Tuille
- Yemeni Honey Glazed Madeline
- Sesame Hazelnut Biscuit, Dulcey Chocolate and Arabic Coffee Cream
- Pistachio and Orange Blossom Tart
- Saffron Pudding, Peaches, Saffron Jelly and Gold Leaf